Fun & Secure Dog Daycare
Free Welcome Day of Play
We can’t wait for your precious pets to join us.
Enjoy your first day of play for free!
For staffing purposes, reservations are required.
Free Day of Play subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers. Daycare discount applies to first-time daycare customers only.
Our Countryside Resort
At Precious Pets, dog daycare in Sioux Falls is the ideal place for your canine friend to get exercise, make new friends and have a blast under the care of our watchful staff. Between our climate-controlled indoor play areas at our convenient Daycare facility and 11 acres of natural grass yards at our Country Resort, plus lots of furry and human friends, your dog has plenty of space and fresh air to enjoy the day while you’re away.
A Perfect Place for Happy Dogs
Precious Pets was designed to be a place dogs want to come back to, wagging tails and all. Our fully supervised indoor/outdoor doggie daycare offers the best of a canine good time!
- Climate-controlled indoor play areas for rainy days and even more space
- Clean, outdoor play yards with turf made specially for our furry guests to enjoy
- 11 acres of countryside means lots of room for playing under the sun at our Country Resort
- Perimeter fencing and double gated exits
- Fun playground equipment including ramps, stairs, and tunnels
- Playgrounds are always supervised and carefully selected
- Ask us about our doggie birthday parties, holiday festivities, and other fun events!
Individual and Small Group Daycare
At Precious Pets, we’ve had plenty of canine visitors who simply prefer the company of humans. If your dog has more fun with two-legged friends, we offer individual playtime with members of our staff. Play sessions include indoor and outdoor play and lots of personal attention. In between sessions, your dog will enjoy resting in one of our climate-controlled lodging suites, fully tended to by our staff. They’ll get as much exercise, entertainment, and mental stimulation as our playgroup dogs according to their own preference and pace.
What Makes Dog Daycare the Best Option?
Dog daycare was built especially for canine safety and fun. Veterinarians agree it’s the healthiest environment for dogs to play together and spend the day enjoying mental and physical stimulation while you’re away from home. Pet parents trust dog daycare over other pet care options for a variety of important reasons:
- Safe & Supervised by Professionals. Our daycare facility is equipped with advanced safety features to ensure our furry visitors are secure at all times. These safety and wellness features include double fencing, temperature control and air exchange systems, 24/7 security, and double-gated exits. That’s not to mention our highly trained staff members who are thoroughly educated in canine body language, behavior, and group play protocols.
- Healthy, Controlled Social Environment. One of the most enriching activities for most dogs is playing with other pups and satisfying their natural pack instinct. Dog daycare offers a safe and healthy place for your dog to interact with other dogs who are fully vaccinated and evaluated for sociability. Other group play environments are uncontrolled and potentially risky.
- For Your Privacy and Security. Some pet care options include having a stranger come into your home. We’ve all heard the horror stories of theft and misuse of the home by irresponsible sitters. Bring your pet to dog daycare and preserve your peace of mind, as well as your safety and privacy.